Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Sleep!!
As we oulined in our video, the benefits of sleep are extensive! I have gone through times in my life where I have had trouble sleeping. When this happens, everything feels wrong the next day. I don't think straight, I'm grumpy and just not myself. I think that our society doesn't place enough emphasis on rest. We reward those who work 60 hrs a week. As we discussed in class today, it is about balance! Yes, working had is a great trait. However, if you don' get a sufficient amount of rest, you will not be as productive. Being healthy and at the top of your game will help too. Without sleep, this becomes very difficult. It's hard to find down time during the day for a short rest or getting enough sleep at night, but in the long run it's worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment