Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I LOVE SLEEP!

Sleeping is one of my favorite things to do. Being a mom means that sleep is just as important. When my day starts it doesn't end till I get to sleep. With school, housework and my baby boy I need all the energy I can get. If something doesn't get done in the normal time of my day ( before 10:00 PM) the day...forget it...I am not going to lose sleep and stay up trying to finish something that will not be my best work anyway. I feel so much better after just a 20 min nap. It makes the rest of my day not so hard. I was pretty excited when our group found research to backup napping in a positive way. It makes me feel less guilty when I take a cat nap in the middle of my day!
Happy Napping
Becky!

No comments:

Post a Comment