Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nap VS. Walk... the winner is...BOTH!

What a great day for our walk!! It was so nice I think we all really enjoyed our walk but, the question is...what is the better way to "slow down"? A walk or a nap?

Answer Both!

The rest of my day after our walk I felt really good. I thought I would just be more tired but the fresh air, lovely weather and, slow pace that we took overall made a good change for my day.

I think I had just as much energy as I did when I got to take a 2o min nap. If the weather was not so nice and we were not in such a good environment i would have a different idea.

Both the nap and the slowed down walk made a difference in my day in a positive way...today looks like a crummy day SO nap it is....


Sidenote...Love the picture by Jessica thank you! AND Franklin should come to class all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment