Thursday, March 4, 2010

2 things....

1. Mediation is not easy...I thought this was going to be an easy task but that was not the case. We did this for about a half hour and it took about 15-20 min just to clear my mind completely and then I could only hold on to that for about 5-8 min. This is something that I would want to try to do again. I think the more you do it the easier it will get. Also it might help if I have a focus for the meditation that day which could be a number of things. I didn't have anything prepared so I spent a lot of the time trying to stop thinking about what needs to be done and focus on breathing. Music help a lot so I will keep that in mind for my next session and lastly I need to find a good spot to practice meditation.

2. I took a nap yesterday for 20 min and I didn't feel so tired and drained all day and I was able to stay up a little longer to get a few extra things done!
Yeah for Napping!

No comments:

Post a Comment