Monday, February 22, 2010

Naptime!

I really got a lot out of this group task day. Not only was it a lot of fun to film, but I learned some important information about resting.
Naps have always been a puzzling thing to me. I rarely take naps. Once I'm up, I'm up. Naps do not work for me.
But, I do like resting, and according to our research, laying down for 20 minutes and relaxing can be just as beneficial as a 20 minute nap.
The bottom line here, is slowing down. This relates to the mental task day and the article Tyler brought in. Basically, we need to slow down, we cannot go-go-go all the time.
What I take away from this is the importance of getting enough sleep each night and taking time each day (even if it is for just a few moments) to slow down, step back and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment