Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mental Excersice...and then some

So I missed out on our group task Tuesday but I did get to read the articles and reflect on them. After I read the task I came to the conclusion that this task did more than just complete our mental goal.
Dawn had an article dealing with sleep. The article stressed again how important sleep is. With what we learned about sleep we know better that it will help us physically.
Tyler had an article that made me things emotional. It kind of was a let go and try this kind of article. It was fun which we sometimes forget to do. We touched on this today a little in our class discussion...its important to have fun and do something we like. I think that is so important and sometimes we forget.
This task we did should be something we do more often. We should read something that we like and interest us. We should also take it and share it with other people. You might think it is lame but it also may open up new ideas and maybe even teach something to someone else.
From our task we did not just complete a mental goal but the silliness helped our emotions and the information on sleep helped our physical. Those were just two of the four articles I read from our group.

Over all job well done on our first task sorry again to my group for missing out.

PS....We are working on adding some videos to our blog so look out for it!

Becky!

No comments:

Post a Comment